Yogurt Bowl with Anjou Pears, Nuts, Seeds & Cacao
- For the Yogurt Bowl
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla Greek Yogurt (or dairy free alternative)
- 1 small Anjou pear
- 1-2 Tb chocolate almond butter drizzle
- Almond butter
- Unsweetened cacao powder
- Maple syrup
- Coconut oil
- Sunflower seeds
- For the Chocolate Almond Butter
- ¼ cup smooth almond butter
- 1 Tb unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 Tb maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until combined. Sweeten to taste…for the bowl.
Add your yogurt to a small bowl. Top with sliced pear, chocolate almond butter drizzle, extra cacao, nuts and seeds.
Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Recipe developed, styled and photographed by Hannah Guthman.
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl (432g)
- Calories: 460
- Carbohydrate: 54g
- Dietary Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 15g